Optometrist - Canterbury
About the Role
You can spot an Asda Optometrist from a mile off. They're the ones you see going the extra mile for a customer. What's more they get their colleagues to do the same, because they're on a mission to provide the best eye care at the best possible prices. If you're all about delivering exceptional clinical service, you'll love the buzzing environment of out in-store practise. You'll also love how passionate we are about your development, always ensuring that your skills are at the cutting edge. With a Competitive Salary and excellent Benefits.
The Difference at Asda
At Asda, the price we advertise is the price our customers pay. Thanks to our one price point, single vision glasses are the same price as varifocals and our top-ups like thinner lenses, anti-reflection and scratch resistant coatings are included. Which is great news for our customers. And it means that whether you’re an Optical Manager or an Optometrist, you can focus on what you do best: providing great patient care and honest advice.
The Ins and Outs
- You'll provide an outstanding clinical service - from eye tests to contact lens fitting
- You'll maintain an exceptional standard of customer care
- Ensure your clinics run like clockwork
- Take full responsibilty for inspiring and coaching your colleagues
- Competitive Salary and excellent Benefits
What You'll Need
- You'll need to be registered with the General Optical Council as a fully qualified Optometrist and be on track to meet the statutory points requirements for Continued Education & Training (CET)