Dispensing Optician/Customer Service - Wrexham
A full time Dispensing Optician/Customer Service Section Leader is required to join a leading lens manufacturer based in Wrexham, North Wales.
You will work within the Customer Services department, helping to define, develop and implement as industry leading customer service centre.
- Identify and implement best practice through appropriate customer experience benchmarking
- Promote positive customer perception and experience through all contact points
- Drive and develop the team members to achieve business, operational and personal targets
- Continuously improve the teams business performance and processes ensuring that the a targets are achieved
- Motivate, coach and develop individuals to maximise potential and develop people leadership skills
- Develop a performance and process excellence culture throughout the team
- Drive step changes in performance through personal commitment and ownership of improvement initiatives ensuring benefits are realised
- Act as second tier for escalations and technical queries and complaints and proved advice to teams as required
- Provide input to the business as the 'customer voice', working in conjunction with operations teams to effect 'customer suggested improvements
- Ensure that all customers are kept fully informed of all delayed orders throughout the delay period, manage each of these situations to ensure a high perception of service is achieved and maintained
- Similarly use each customer complaint as an opportunity to create and maintain a good perception of the company.
- Proved day to day supervision and leadership to the customer service team
- Support the Customer Service/Product Manager with Key accounts
- Carry out frame clinic duties as required
- Fully qualified Dispensing Optician
- Exceptional technical frame and lens knowledge
- Excellent customer service skills
- Problem solving and troubleshooting experience
- Supervisory or management experience
- Clear communications skills
Salary and Benefits
- Salary up to £32,000
- Monday to Friday
- Free parking
To apply for this role please send a copy of your CV or alternatively call 0114 238 1726.