Optometrist Vacancy, Edinburgh
Established over 30 years ago in Edinburgh, this independent practice has become a cornerstone of the local community. Based at the same two premises for the last three decades, the success of this popular practice is underpinned by a long-established and highly regarded team of optometrists and support staff.
- Unique chance to develop your skills as a Full Time Optometrist
- Focus on offering high quality, rather than high quantity by spending 35-45 minutes on each appointment
- Business values are to offer the best possible patient care and build strong relationships with your patients
- Attractive salary/benefits package, with career progression and training
- Friendly working environment within a modern, fresh and presentable practice
- Plenty of designer brands available to choose from like Dior, Ray-Ban, Oakley and Paul Smith
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- Registered as an Optometrist with the GOC or be currently in training to gain professional status
What Happens Next
To submit your CV for consideration, click 'apply' and attach your CV in word or PDF format. Alternatively you can talk to a member of our Optical team about this and other similar roles by dialling 01423 850411.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs