FT Dispensing Optician Job Based in Shoreditch
An exciting new Dispensing Optician opportunity has just become available with reputable independent practice based in Shoreditch. Our clients are looking for an enthusiastic, forward thinking optical professional to join their group to play a key role in development of the practice and business as a whole.
- The practice is a start-up eyewear retailer that is seeking to create an iconic brand and collaborate with world class designers (including in house designers) to offer the best range of eyewear products coupled with a truly amazing customer experience.
- They're setting up physical stores in key strategic locations in the UK and around the world, coupled with the amazing online experience. The physical stores are the experiential marketing bit and online is the sales engine.
- The founders are restless serial entrepreneurs who're looking for the best talent they can find - if you want to be part of an amazing team, do your best work ever and make a difference, then read on.
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Qualified and experienced Dispensing Optician who is registered with the GOC
- Work with a young, vibrant team to ensure that the highest quality of dispensing standards is given to every customer
- Use of advanced equipment to deliver accurate dispensing results - training will be provided if required
- Up-to-date knowledge on all frames and lenses available, and being able to offer advice to customers on each
- Overseeing and reviewing online orders
- Provide training & development and support for team in store
- Excellent communication skills required to build an outstanding rapport with customers and colleagues
- Working alongside optometrists to maintain and review clinical standards
- Full-time role is desired, flexible working days (to include at least one weekend day
- Fantastic salary with benefits Qualifications and experience
- >3 years' experience in optical retail
- Dispensing optician qualification
- Experience in Luxury retailing
- Confident in presentation and public speaking.
- Previous experience in a training role
- Solutions-focused, ideas-driven and highly motivated - capable of working independently and collaboratively within a fast-paced environment
What Happens Next
If you wish to find out more please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the consultant looking after this vacancy who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity. Any communication will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission, so there is nothing to lose in finding out more!
If you wish to contact us about this opportunity and other suitable positions please call Optometry team on 01423 850415.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Dispensing Optician Jobs