Clinically orientated? Join this Independent Group in Sudbury
This company is an independent group of award winning Independent local, community focussed Opticians and have eight practices across East Anglia and one in North London. Each practice, as well as this practice in Sudbury, has its own unique local flair to present a really warm and welcoming atmosphere.
If you are a clinical orientated Optometrist this company would be well suited to your aspirations as they invest heavily into advanced ways of testing a persons eye health. They have the Optical Coherence Tomographer (OCT) which allows the optometrist to take 3-dimensional scans of the back and front of your eyes and is normally the kind of equipment typically seen in top eye hospitals such as Moorfields.
The practice also has the Optomap Retinal Exam which is a comprehensive method of evaluating, monitoring and helping treat various eye conditions. As an independent group whose primary purpose is to provide the very best Opthalmic care they offer a very relaxed and unpressured environment allowing up to 30-40 minute testing times dependent on which equipment you would be using.
This practice is looking for someone with a driven and ambitious mindset as the rest of their passionate team members for a full time position within their professional practice and they are the most favourable of independents to work for as they pay very competitively and would be able to offer up to £55,000 dependent on the candidate.
The job role would be a rota of 9am - 5pm during the week and with regards to the weekend the practice is only open on Saturday mornings and not open on any Sundays.
The vacancy is with an independent group located in Sudbury a small market town in the English county of Suffolk and is located on the River Stour near the Essex border.
By joining this company you can expect the following:
- Salaries of up to £55,000 + Bonus
- The opportunity to join a well sought after Optical Company
- Boasts state of the art Opthalmic Instruments
- Offers a lot in the form of training and will substantially expand your skills as an Optometrist
- Longer testing times than any of the retail focussed multiples
- Professional fees and indemnities
- This position is for someone hoping to join an independent group that has a unique quality that differentiates them from any other Opticians.
If you are interested the please contact our Senior Recruitment Consultant, Andrew Rowe on 0203 371 0682 OR Andrew.firstname.lastname@example.org - he will answer any questions and provide all details needed.
- GOC registered or ability to be
- Clean faultless GOC record
- Full Time commitment
- Team and self motivated
* If you cannot offer the above requirements, please do not apply for the position