New to the market but Outstanding Optical Company and Position!
This Optical Company is an ethical company for people and communities with the best after care system providing some of the best overall care for their patients.
You may have never thought about working for a Supermarket Optical Store, although you may be pleasantly surprised with how this optical company work as they are great company to work for.
They are relatively new to the market and have very modern ophthalmic instruments as well as boasting brand new modern practices that have a great support team.
Boasting new equipment such as HVC technology and Visureal potable technology allowing you to expand your skills as an optometrist and having enough time with the patient (30 minutes) to have a more personable approach.
This practice is looking for someone with a driven mindset as the rest of their passionate team members for either a part time or full time position within their professional practice and they are the most favourable of multiples to work for as they pay very competitively and would be able to offer up to £60,000 dependent on the candidate.
The vacancy is with a practice located in Lowestoft a town on the North Sea coast and is the most easterly settlement of the United Kingdom.
By joining this company you can expect the following:
- • £60,000 per annum
• GOC membership reimbursed
• CET study day allowance
• 25 days annual leave plus bank holiday entitlement
• Up to 5% contribution Stakeholder Pension if you pay in 5%
• Lifecover – death in employment, your next of kin is given 3x gross salary
• Free Employee Assistance Programme – Advice in a range of issues including stress, counselling and family issues
• Childcare vouchers
• Cycle to work scheme
• Low cost loans
• 10% employee discount in-store, including optical
• 5% employee discount EoE with the company's Travel branch
• 30 minute testing to allow strong recommendation/allow high level of care
If you are interested the please contact our senior recruitment consultant, Andrew Rowe on 0203 371 0682 OR Andrew.firstname.lastname@example.org - he will answer any questions and provide all details needed.
- GOC registered or ability to be
- Clean faultless GOC record
- Full Time commitment
- Team and self motivated
* If you cannot offer the above requirements, please do not apply for the position