PT Optom role for an award winning independent in South Surrey
Prospect Health's Optical Division is currently recruiting on behalf of an award winning, high end Independent practice in South Surrey.
The company has a large emphasis on customer and patient care, allowing high levels of contact time in order to deliver excellent service levels as an Optometrist. The company's long term goal is to put the customer first and to provide the finest customer care available - something it has been putting into practice for many years now.
- The company pride themselves on having a great reputation for excellent patient care in a relaxed modern environment
- Working hours 9:00am - 5.30pm Monday to Friday, 09:00 - 5:00 on Saturdays
- Alternate Saturdays and closed Sundays and Bank Holidays
- Testing time 30 minutes
- Part time position available (2 days a week)
- Using paperless or paper based patient management systems and state of the art equipment
- The practice has 3 consulting rooms with experienced Optometrists, Dispensing Opticians, a CLO and Optical Assistants
Location - South Surrey
- Very competitive salary up to £55K, along-side a fantastic package
- Flexible 30 minute testing times, enabling exceptional high quality patient care
- Alternate Saturdays, closed Sundays and Bank Holidays, offering greater freedom for work life balance
- The Company continuously invest in cutting edge technology to ensure they can provide the most up to date screening and investigative techniques Including; Topcon OCT, Nidek Slit lamp, Henson 9000, Keeler Pulsair Tonometer, Trial lenses alongside a paperless or paper based patient management system
- The Independent practice has been established for more than 100 years with a large amount of affluent patients allowing a less sales driven, pressure free environment
- The practice has a very modern, open planned, boutique style throughout
- Free Parking in the area
- The Director is a fully qualified Optometrist who really drives clinical performance and development with all employees in the business
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, 33 in total
- A highly supportive, experienced team will be at your disposable at all times allowing you to better concentrate on the needs of your patients with ease and confidence and be able to feel confident in professionalism of the colleagues around
- Award winning practice that believe in running an opticians that builds close relationships with patients and staff to achieve a more long term goal
If you would like to be considered for this role, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV.
Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Optical Division on 01423 813452.