FT Optometrist role in a highly established practice, Cambridge
We are seeking a driven Optometrist to join one of the area's leading independent practices in Cambridge.
The client in question aims to deliver market leading levels of clinical care and service and this is highlighted by their continued investment in the latest optical technology.
If you're interested in joining an established business that is dedicated to providing customer welfare beyond the usual level, this could be the opportunity for you.
* The company is a highly innovative specialist independent offering exceptional high quality service to their established patient base
* Working hours 9:00am-5.30pm Monday to Saturday (9:00am-4:00pm on Thursday)
* Closed Sundays and Bank Holidays
* Testing time 40 minutes
* Full or part time position available
* Using a paperless patient management system and state of the art equipment
* The practice has 2 consulting rooms with a range of experienced Optoms, Dispensing Opticians and Optical Assistants
Location - Cambridge
* Very Competitive salary up to £55,000 (Depending on experience) along-side a fantastic package
* Flexible 40 minute testing times enabling exceptional high quality patient care
* Closed Sundays and Bank Holidays, offering greater freedom for work life balance
* The Company continuously invest in cutting edge technology to ensure they can provide the most up to date screening and investigative techniques Including OCT, Humphrey visual field analyser, Fundus Cameras, Henson 9000, Auto Phoropter and Trial frames, I-Care tonometer and Goldman tonometry alongside a very efficient paperless patient management system
* Very clinical practice running specialist services including; Fundus Photography, Retinal imaging, Glaucoma monitoring and Paediatric referrals
* Highly established patients allowing a less sales driven, pressure free environment
* The practice is a very modern, bright and open planned
* The Director is a fully qualified Optometrist who really drives clinical performance and development with all employees in the business
* Very well established practice that believe in running an opticians that builds close relationships with patients and staff to achieve a more long term goal
* Excellent long term career prospect where every team member will receive mentoring, support, recognition and personal development to promote career progression
* 28 days holiday + bank holidays + 1 extra day for your birthday - 33 in total
* A highly supportive, experienced team will be at your disposable at all times allowing you to better concentrate on the needs of your patients with ease and confidence and be able to feel confident in professionalism of the colleagues around
To submit your CV for consideration, press the 'Apply' button and attach your up-to-date resume. Alternatively you can talk to a member of our Optical team about this and other roles by calling 01423 813452.