AQP Audiologist - Bristol
PPRUK are currently recruiting for a large, established hearing care provider who have decades of expertise in caring for hearing loss. They are looking for a Hearing Aid Dispenser (Audiologist) to join their AQP team to carry out assessments, fittings and aftercare activity for patients referred into the service by the NHS
The ideal candidate would be someone who is methodical and organised with excellent time management and interpersonal skills. NSH patient experience would be beneficial as this position will only involve NHS referrals, there are no sales involved in this position. Commission and bonus are earned for every appointment.
To apply for this role please can you send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call direct on (Freephone) 03339001111
Position: AQP Audiologist
Location: Bristol, Avon
Salary: £20,000- £25,000 + Commission
Patient base: NHS patients only, NHS referrals
Bonus: Commission is earned for every appointment carried out.
Start date: January 2018
Hours: Part time - 1-2 days per week, offered on a permanent or contract basis
Benefits offered to permanent employees:
· Child Care vouchers
· Private medical insurance after 2 years’ service
· Company car or car allowance
· Annual holidays up to 25 days
· Employee assistant programme
· Taste Cards
· 45p per mile mileage if you cover other branches locally
· 25 days holiday plus public holidays
· Commission based on appointments
· MUST hold a current HCPC and BSHAA registration (or be willing to register)
· Newly Qualifieds Considered
The purpose of the role is to assess the hearing of patients, fitting hearing aids where they are required and providing ongoing aftercare and support to patients both face to face and over the telephone following fitting.
Skills and Competencies Required
· Qualified HAD (Audiologist) or Pre-Registered HAD
· Hold current HCPC licence (or be willing to register)
· Hold current driving license
· IT skills at a level that enables the use of the company’s laptop and audiometric equipment
· Time and job management activities to allow a well-planned and structured approach to workload
If you have not heard from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have not been successful in this instance.
If you would like an informal chat to discuss this superb opportunity to join my client, please call me on 0333 900 1111.
If this role is not suitable for you, then perhaps you have a colleague who would be interested. We do have a ‘recommend a friend' scheme which would benefit you by £250 in cash! For further details please visit our website at www.ppruk.com - You can also view other career options available at the moment.
PPRUK Ltd is an employment agency and advertises all registered vacancies, having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations 2003.