Customer Communications Assistant - HIGH WYCOMBE
HIGH WYCOMBE SPECSAVERS
FULL TIME TO INCLUDE LATE NIGHT AND WEEKEND WORKING, PART TIME CONSIDERED
To assist in the operation of the store to achieve sales targets and the delivery of excellent levels of customer service through the efficient answering of the telephone and appropriate direction of enquiries.
- Respond positively to customer enquiries and direct them to the appropriate department.
- Respond positively to and resolve customer complaints.
- Advise customers of the most convenient appointment times for them.
- Customers receive a positive and friendly approach to excite them about their planned visit.
- Customers are advised of the current promotions and any relevant contact lens or product information.
- Customers details are requested in an empathetic manner.
- Customers are advised their glasses are ready or delayed as appropriate.
- Customers receive a reminder call / text.
- Customer details are recorded accurately.
- Appointment management disciplines are maintained.
- The Director / Manager is made aware of days and times where appointments are at capacity and days and times when appointment demand is weak.
- Print a copy of the following days appointments each evening as a contingency for system failure.
- Print a copy of the following days booked collections and ensure the lab has prioritised and completed these jobs.
- Participate in creating a positive team spirit within the store.
- Participate in creating a positive impression of Specsavers at every opportunity.
What will success look like in the role?
- Customers have their calls answered in a prompt, clear and friendly manner, and their needs are satisfied.
- Appointment bookings are managed so that maximum numbers of customers are seen.
- Your role is a vital contributor to team effectiveness and a culture of continued learning is in place.
This vacancy will close once we have filled all available assessment places. We therefore highly recommend early applications.