Optometrist - Mold, Flintshire
Specsavers are currently looking for bright, eager and outgoing candidates for the position of Optometrist based at our store in Mold. As well as outstanding development, there’s the buzzing atmosphere you’d expect in a place where everyone works together because everyone counts.
Due to the continued success within Specsavers Mold they have recently added an extra test room to the store and therefore are looking to now expand their team of Optometrists. The store is over two floors and working in a team of 3 other Optometrists and an Optometrist Director. With great equipment including Nidek Phoropters and the dispensing team using the new I Harmony equipment.
This store is an accredited Platinum Employer, which means you can expect an exceptional employee experience every single day you work here. The Platinum Employer Scheme is part of our drive to become a famous place to work. Stores with this accreditation have been verified on five key employer standards: Recruitment, Performance Management and Reward, Talent Management, Learning and Development and Employee Engagement.
The area of Mold:
The county of Flintshire is situated in North East Wales. Cheshire lies to the east, Denbighshire to the West and Wrexham to the south. Flint and Mold are the main town areas.
It is an area rich in history and well worth visiting in its own right. However, the numerous attractions of North Wales in general coupled with Roman Chester make this an ideal tourist base.
The ins and outs:
- You’ll provide an outstanding clinical service – from eye tests to contact lens fitting
- You’ll also maintain an exceptional standard of customer care
- Work with the Dispensing Optician to ensure clinics run like clockwork
- Take full responsibility for inspiring and coaching your colleagues
What’s on offer?
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours either part time 3 days or full time 5 days per week
- Extremely progressive store, get involved in clinical specialities
- Working closely to local hospitals
- 33 days’ holiday
- GOC fees paid
- Medical and dental package
- Private pension
- No Late nights
- Not high sales, customer service is the main focus
- Free local parking
What you’ll need:
You’ll need to be registered with the General Optical Council as a fully qualified optometrist
And be on track to meet the statutory point’s requirement for Continued Education & Training (CET)
For more information or to apply, please contact Gaynor Crausby at Specsavers Recruitment on 01566 771 889 or firstname.lastname@example.org