Optometrist - Kenilworth, Warwickshire
Specsavers Recruitment Services are currently recruiting for the role of newly qualified or experienced Optometrist to work in our fast-paced Specsavers stores in Kenilworth, Warwickshire.
Is this opportunity the one for you?
If you enjoy a working environment where no two days are the same, then this is the role for you. The following helps, of course:
- Kenwilworth is an affluent area
- EOS Schemes available - MECS/PEARS
- 25 minutes testing
- Contact lens work required
- Either experienced or Newly qualified candidates will be considered
- Full time or part time candidates considered, minimum of three days needed
- No Sundays
- Individual sales bonus
- Pension contribution
- Generous 33 day holiday allowance
- GOC and college fees paid
- 3 test rooms
- 12 staff memebers
If you choose to work in this store you will not just be another Optometrist – you will be well and truly valued as an essential part of the team, that’s for sure.
This really is an exciting opportunity to work with an exceptional team that are passionate about delivering the best patient care possible.
For more information or to apply for this opportunity, please contact Polly Jopling on 01566 771 889 or at email@example.com