Opticians Practice Manager - Sheffield
A high end independent Opticians based in central Sheffield, South Yorkshire are looking to recruit a full time Practice Manager.
They are currently one of South Yorkshires leading independent Optometry practices, and have an excellent reputation for offering patients a high quality professional service.
- Responsible for smooth administrative running of the branch
- Oversee maintenance of stock levels
- Oversee management of staff work rota
- Dispensing to all levels and assisting with complex cases
- Access to a wide range of products; Cartier, Chloe, Oliver Peoples etc
- Keep up to date with the practice management IT system
- Comply to NHS standards and health and safety requirements
- Set an example to staff through your own behaviour in regards to standards of professionalism, behaviour, attitude, and output
- Engage with the branch team in a continued training, coaching, development and motivation
- Facilitate documented staff appraisals, and performance reviews at regular intervals
- Develop and share 'best practice' ideas.
- Address customer and employee satisfaction issues promptly
- Oversee marketing and promotions
- Working 5 days a week including Saturdays with typical working hours between 9am to 5.30pm (5pm on a Sat)
- Qualified Dispensing Optician would be preferable
- Previous management or supervisory experience (3 years +)
- Committed to the practice development and driven to succeed
- Customer focused
- Sales savvy
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
Salary and Benefits
- Salary between £25,000 to £32,000
- Professional fees paid
- Free parking
- Health plan
- Rewards box
To apply for this role please send your CV or call 0114 238 1726 for more information.