Orta are delighted to be recruiting a Practice Manager on behalf of an innovative, customer focused Independent Practice
Celebrating 10 years as successful Retail Opticians, our Client delivers outstanding service and results by combining great value eyecare with extensive knowledge and experience of lens and frame manufacturing.
One of 3 practices across East Anglia, the vacancy is at their dispensing only Chelmsford branch, which has plans to follow the 2 other practices by introducing an eye examination services over the coming year.
This role would be perfect for either an experienced Practice Manager looking for a new challenge or a Dispensing Optician / Assistant, ready to progress their career.
- Contemporary Practice
- Close to city centre
- Extensive range of premium designer & budget frames
- Computerised dispensing systems
- Wide range of lens products
- Practice Management with dispensing responsibilities
- Good range of customer, communication and product skills required
- Spectacle dispensing and fitting experience required
- Electronic ordering, key holder, cash & PDQ reconciliation training provided if required
- Supplier liaison
Salary and Benefits
- Annual salary of up to £28,000 depending on experience
- Quarterly performance related bonus
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Opportunity for personal development
- Pension contributions
Interested in this role? Apply below or via the downloadable Candidate pack, quoting reference number PL300104
All applications will be reviewed by an experienced member of the Orta optical team and detailed feedback will be provided
For any additional information contact Orta via ortauk.com