Optometrist - Taunton, Somerset
Specsavers Recruitment Services are currently recruiting for the role of newly qualified or experienced Optometrist to work in our fast-paced Specsavers store in Taunton, Somerset.
Is this opportunity the one for you?
If you enjoy a working environment where no two days are the same, then this is the role for you. The following helps, of course:
- A very competitive salary package for the region
- Incentivised bonus structure
- A clear direction in your optical career - Management training and development.
- Clinical training and development through WOPEC qualifications
- GOC fees paid
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Relocation package for those moving for the role
- Access to CET credits through Specsavers
- Air-conditioned consulting room
- Access to growing high-tec equipment. Consulting rooms are equipped with phoropter heads and Specsavers SOCRATES testing room software.
If you choose to work in this store you will not just be another Optometrist – you will be well and truly valued as an essential part of the team, that’s for sure.
Life in a large store
This large Specsavers store has a total of 7 testing rooms, so you’ll be joining a large team with plenty of opportunity to grow with the support of clinical professionals around you.
The store is well established within the town and you’ll also have the opportunity to work at our sister store in Tiverton.
To work for this store means you will be contributing to the ongoing growth of this fast-paced, forward thinking business. If you are looking for progression within your career then anything is possible - from pre-reg supervision to development into becoming a partner of your own Specsavers store. This really is an exciting opportunity to work with an exceptional team that are passionate about delivering the best patient care possible.
Taunton is the County Town of Somerset, offering all the benefits of a built up and busy location, yet within arms reach of the rural Somerset countryside and Blackdown Hills, a designated area of outstanding natural beauty. With easy access via rail and the M5 motorway, the bustling cities of Exeter and Bristol are only a short drive away as well as the beautiful coastlines and world heritage sites that the South West has to offer.
For more information regarding this brilliant opportunity please call Ben Bushby on 01566 771892 or email firstname.lastname@example.org