Optometrist - Cribbs Causeway & Bradley Stoke, Bristol
We are currently recruiting for the role of newly qualified or experienced Optometrist to work in our fast-paced Specsavers store in the Mall at Cribbs Causeway, Bristol.
Is this opportunity the one for you?
If you enjoy a working environment where no two days are the same, then this is the role for you. The following helps, of course:
- A very competitive salary for the region
- Clinical development opportunities through EOS accreditation
- Managerial development through ILM and Specsavers JVP Pathway, with the store having a history of supporting staff through this
- GOC and College of Optometrist fees paid
- Holiday entitlement of up to 33 days per annum
- Private medical & dental insurance through Jelf
- Potential relocation package for those moving to the area
- Testing times of 25 minutes with choice of trial frames or phoropters
If you choose to work in this store you will not just be another Optometrist – you will be well and truly valued as an essential part of the team, that’s for sure.
Life in a large store
This large Specsavers store has a total of 6 test rooms, so plenty of opportunity to grow with the support of clinical professionals around you.
The store is located in the Mall at Cribbs Causeway and opened in 2014, so you will be working in a modern environment with state of art equipment including Automatic Nidek Phoropters. You will also have the opportunity to work across our sister stores in Bradley Stoke and Filton.
To work for this store means you will be contributing to the ongoing growth of this fast-paced, forward thinking business. If you are looking for progression within your career then anything is possible - from pre-reg supervision to development into becoming a partner of your own Specsavers store. This really is an exciting opportunity to work with an exceptional team that are passionate about delivering the best patient care possible.
This store is an accredited Platinum Employer, which means you can expect an exceptional employee experience every single day you work here. The Platinum Employer Scheme is part of our drive to become a famous place to work. Stores with this accreditation have been verified on five key employer standards: Recruitment, Performance Management and Reward, Talent Management, Learning and Development and Employee Engagement.
For more information or to apply, please contact Ben Bushby at Specsavers Recruitment on 01566 771892 or email@example.com