Cluster Manager Job, Colchester
New Exclusive Cluster Manager opportunity with High Quality Private Hear care Provider covering Colchester and surrounding areas.
The focus of the Cluster Manager is to deliver local leadership to achieve business targets whilst maintaining excellent customer interactions, audiological excellence and engaged and motivated branch teams.
The Cluster Manager will need to take responsibility for their own branch audiology case load and branch responsibilities whilst supporting the rest of the team. They will need to improve branch performance and audiological standards whilst under the direction of the Area Manager.
Location - Colchester
- You will be administering hearing tests, assessing client needs and informing them of the options available to them, and also provide the aftercare
- You would need to enhance the productivity and quality of service to customers throughout the branches
Key Skills and Qualifications
- To apply for this position you must be registered with the HCPC as a Hearing Aid Dispenser and possess the right to work in the United Kingdom with UK driving licence
- Requires experience of people management, and good clinical knowledge
- Our client is looking for a candidate with decision making skills, supporting and coaching of others, organisation, adapts well to change, and self-motivated.
- Highly competitive basic salary + bonus schemes
- 25 days holiday
- Generous car allowance or company car
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Audiology Division on 01423 813452.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Audiology Jobs