Clinical, Boutique Independent Optometrist Role in SW Hampshire
If the idea of working within a very high-end, clinical Independent practice with longer testing times and a very relaxed pressure free environment is something that would be of interest, then Prospect Health have the opportunity for you!
The practice is a 3rd Generation Independent with highly established, affluent patients allowing a less sales driven approach.
This is a fantastic opportunity for Optometrists with a keen interest in Eye Health to work alongside a very experienced team and put all the skills you have learnt/are learning to the test.
- The company pride themselves in providing the highest standards of professional care, the finest eyewear and an very honest, personal service
- Working hours 8:50am - 5.30pm Monday to Friday, 08:50 - 5:00 on Saturday
- Closed Sundays and Bank Holidays
- Testing time 30 minutes (Considering extending these to 40 minutes)
- Full and part time positions available
- Using a paperless patient management system and state of the art equipment
- The practice has 2 consulting rooms with a range of experienced Optoms, Dispensing Opticians and Optical Assistants
- Very competitive salary up to £55K, along-side a fantastic package
- Flexible 30 minute testing times, considering extending these to 40 Minutes enabling exceptional high quality patient care
- Closed Sundays and Bank Holidays, offering greater freedom for work life balance
- The Company continuously invest in cutting edge technology to ensure they can provide the most up to date screening and investigative techniques Including OCT, Humphries, Pulsair machines alongside a very efficient paperless patient management system
- 3rd Generation Independent with highly established, affluent patients allowing a less sales driven, pressure free environment
- Daily meetings arranged to keep staff rapport high and create a very social working atmosphere
- The practice has a very modern, open planned, boutique style throughout
- Free Parking in the area!!!
- The Director is a fully qualified DO who really drives clinical performance and development with all employees in the business
- Team members attend in-house CET training inside of work and evenings arranged by the company
- Excellent long term career prospect where every team member will receive mentoring, support, recognition and personal development to promote career progression
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, 33 in total
- A highly supportive, experienced team will be at your disposable at all times allowing you to better concentrate on the needs of your patients with ease and confidence and be able to feel confident in professionalism of the colleagues around
- Very well established practice that believe in running an opticians that builds close relationships with patients and staff to achieve a more long term goal
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Registered with the GOC either as a Student Optometrist or a fully qualified Optometrist
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Optical Division on 01423 850414.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs