Clinical Independent Optometrist Opportunity in North Essex
The Optometry division at Prospect Health is recruiting for an ambitious Optometrist to join a highly regarded practice North Essex.
Within this practice you will work as part of a tight-knit team of Optical professionals and support staff, that work hard to ensure that every customer receives the best possible service.
- The company pride themselves in providing the highest standards of professional care, the finest eyewear and an very honest, personal service
- Working hours 9:00am - 5.30pm Monday to Saturday
- Closed Sundays and Bank Holidays
- Testing time 25 - 30 minutes
- Full and part time positions available
- Using a paperless patient management system and state of the art equipment
- The practice has 2 consulting rooms with a range of experienced Optoms, Dispensing Opticians and Optical Assistants
- Very competitive salary up to £60K, along-side a fantastic package
- Flexible 25-30 minute testing times enabling exceptional high quality patient care
- Closed Sundays and Bank Holidays, offering greater freedom for work life balance
- The Company continuously invest in cutting edge technology to ensure they can provide the most up to date screening and investigative techniques Including Fundus Cameras, Pulsair machines alongside a very efficient paperless patient management system
- Clinical practice involved in specialist Ortho-K contact lenses
- Daily meetings arranged to keep staff rapport high and create a very social working atmosphere
- The practice has a newly refurbed, very modern, open planned style throughout
- Team members attend in-house CET training inside of work and evenings arranged by the company
- Serious long term career prospect with, for the right person, potential profit share opportunities in the near distant future
- Excellent long term career prospect where every team member will receive mentoring, support, recognition and personal development to promote career progression
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays, 31 in total
- A highly supportive, experienced team will be at your disposable at all times allowing you to better concentrate on the needs of your patients with ease and confidence and be able to feel confident in professionalism of the colleagues around
- Very well established practice that believe in running an opticians that builds close relationships with patients and staff to achieve a more long term goal
To apply for this job, click on the 'Apply' button and upload your latest CV. If you would rather discuss this and other suitable opportunities over the phone, call our Optical Division on 01423 813452.