Optical Dispenser Vacancy, Kidderminster, Worcestershire
Prospect Health is actively seeking an enthusiastic Optical Dispenser to take the next step in their career within a successful Kidderminster optical practice.
This company prides itself on delivering exceptional eye care and providing their patients with friendly and personal service. This is the perfect opportunity for an optometrist who thrives within a close-knit team and is enthusiastic about improving the welfare of others.
- All of the key decisions made by the directors and their team at a local level
- If someone has a good idea it can be implemented quickly
- Geared towards people getting much more job satisfaction than you'd get in most other firms
- Superb professional training programme, genuinely market-leading
- Recognition of excellence and reward their staff extremely well for outstanding achievement
- Very competitive salary package which rewards high performance
- Diverse benefits package which is tailored to your requirements
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- GOC registered as a fully qualified Dispensing Optician
- Should enjoy working with an engaging team environment and dynamic management team and be passionate about optics!
- Must be very well presented and have upbeat personable character capable of always generating lasting rapport
What Happens Next
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the 'Apply' button and attach an up-to-date CV. Alternatively, to discuss this and other similar opportunities with our Optical Division call 01423 850413.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Dispensing Optician Jobs
Apply for Optical Dispenser Vacancy, Kidderminster, Worcestershire
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly