Full Time Dispensing Optician Role, Edinburgh
Prospect Health's Optometry team is pleased to offer an outstanding opportunity for a Dispensing Optician looking for that next, exciting step in their career.
This position is for a full time Dispensing Optician to join our clients' store in Edinburgh and be part of one of the most trusted optical brands in the UK. The role offers a generous salary package, excellent bonus potential and a relocation package, alongside excellent continued development opportunities.
Central Belt, Edinburgh
- All of the key decisions made by the directors and their team at a local level
- If someone has a good idea it can be implemented quickly
- Geared towards people getting much more job satisfaction than you'd get in most other firms
- Superb professional training programme, genuinely market-leading
- Recognition of excellence and reward their staff extremely well for outstanding achievement
- Very competitive salary package which rewards high performance
- Diverse benefits package which is tailored to your requirements
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- GOC registered as a fully qualified Dispensing Optician
- Should enjoy working with an engaging team environment and dynamic management team and be passionate about optics!
- Must be very well presented and have upbeat personable character capable of always generating lasting rapport
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Optical Division on 01423 850413.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Dispensing Optician Jobs
Apply for Full Time Dispensing Optician Role, Edinburgh
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly