Optometrist Job, Newton Aycliffe, County Durham
The optician practice is looking for an optometrist to join their existing team where they will be supported by fellow opticians and managerial staff. The practice runs like an independent business and is built on the foundation of delivering an excellent customer experience. Boasting recogniseable brands at affordable prices and with an outstanding training and development structure, this is an excellent opportunity for career development.
All levels of experience, including pre-reg and newly qualified optometrists are encouraged to apply as there is opportunity to progress to JVP level.
Newton Aycliffe, County Durham
- Unique chance to develop your skills as an optometrist
- Focus on quality work and accuracy - spending 20-25 minutes on each appointment
- Clinical and commerical autonomy
- Working together as a team - where you can have your say
- Excellent support from fellow optometrists and managers
- Attractive salary package which rewards high performance
- Benefits package tailored to your requirements
- Patient care and high standards are of paramount importance
- State of the art testing equipment
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- Registered as an optometrist with the GOC or be currently in training to gain professional status
- Should be passionate about optics with a clinical and commercial mindset
- Enjoy working in an engaging and dynamic environment
This is a great opportunity to develop your optometry career, would you like to know more?
If you would like to talk in confidence about this role or would like to hear of other opportunities we have available then please contact a member of our optometry team on 01423 813 452 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs
Apply for Optometrist Job, Newton Aycliffe, County Durham
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly