Audiologist Position, Hastings, Bexhill & Lewe
Prospect Health's Hearcare Division is currently working on behalf of a successful practice that is looking to recruit a high calibre Hearing Aid Dispenser to become a pivotal part of the team. In return you can expect a rewarding role with a fantastic amount of support and a genuinely market-leading career development programme.
As a HAD with this business you have the chance to develop your skills both clinically and commercially, working with other qualified colleagues and sharing your experiences on a daily basis.
Location - Hastings/Bexhill/Lewes
- Flexible practice based role with excellent support team available
- You will have access to the latest testing facilities and diverse product offering
- Diverse patient base and consistent high customer footfall will provided for your benefit
- Highly competitive remuneration scheme allowing you great financial freedom
- Diverse benefits package which is tailored to your requirements
- Professional training programme is superb, genuinely market-leading
- Recognition of excellence and reward their staff extremely well for outstanding achievement
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- Should enjoy working within an engaging team environment and dynamic management team and be passionate about Hearcare.
- Must be very well presented and have upbeat personable character capable of always generating lasting rapport
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Audiology Division on 01423 813452.