FT Optometrist Job, Southall
We are currently recruiting for a successful, community independent Opticians looking for an enthusiastic Optometrist Practice Manager, who can speak Punjabi, to become a pivotal part of the team. This is an excellent long term career prospect and is available with full and part time employment.
- Working hours 10:30am - 7.00pm, Monday to Saturda
- Closed Sundays & Bank Holidays
- 20 minute testing times
- 1 test rooms with 4 Staff members working within the practice
- Competitive salary of up to £55,000!
- Exciting, fast paced environment with 20 minute testing time
- Closed Sundays and Bank holidays offering greater freedom for work life balance
- This is an excellent opportunity for a Optom Practice Manager to take the next step in their career offering a very hands on opportunity requiring you to play a large part in driving the business forward
- Allowing you to provide guidance and experience to less experienced staff members
- Assisting you to demonstrate a real drive, on your CV, in advancing your career progression
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Must have a BSC qualification in Optometry & GOC registered
- Must be able to speak Punjabi
What Happens Next:
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Optical Division on 01423 850414.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs