Optometrist Job, Leeds
Superb full or part time independent practice Optometrist vacancy based in one established practice offering high levels of support and non-pressurised environment.
West Yorkshire, Leeds
- General working hours 9am-5:30pm (Mon-Sat) with 30 minute lunch break.
- Test times very flexible to suit Optometrist requirements so you can enjoy spending extra time with you patients.
- Company offers state of the art testing facilities and happy to invest in new facilities as deemed appropriate for the needs of the practitioner and the business so you can ensure the highest quality of service to all customers.
- Lucrative basic salary up to £35,000
- BUPA Membership
- Holidays 25 days basic plus bank holidays (33 days holiday in total)
- Generous bonus scheme £3,000-£5,000 per year very achievable
- This position would be particularly well suited to aspiring soon to be qualified or recently qualified Optometrist with one-two years' experience
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Optical Division on 01423 813450 and select option 1.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs
Apply for Optometrist Job, Leeds
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly