Optometrist Job, Dalkeith
Family run independent opticians in Dalkeith, Midlothian are looking for a full time (part time considered) Optometrist to join their tight knit, locally reputable practice, who deliver the best eye care and advice to the highest standards.
The role offers a generous salary, paid professional fees alongside continued development opportunities.
- Unique chance to develop your skills as an Optometrist
- Focus on offering high quality, rather than high quantity by spending 30 minutes on each appointment
- Business values are to offer the best clinical care to patients as well as building strong relationships
- Attractive salary package with paid professional fees and development opportunities
- Clinical freedom and non-pressurised work environment
- Excellent testing facilities, including OCT
- Opportunities to get involved in the dispensing and fitting of lenses and frames
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- Registered as an Optometrist with the GOC
What Happens Next
If this does sound of interest, please get in touch for a no obligation discussion
To talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and any other suitable positions please contact a member of the Optometry division on 01423 850 407 or email us at email@example.com
Apply for this role by clicking 'apply' and attach your most recent CV.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs
Apply for Optometrist Job, Dalkeith
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly