Hearing Aid Audiologist - Kent
PPRUK are now recruiting for this well-known and trusted group. They are currently looking for an experienced Audiologist to manage the diagnostic and rehabilitative journey for patients with hearing loss and associated communication difficulties within their own homes or at one of their centres across the listed area.
To find out more or apply to the role, please send your CV to email@example.com or call direct on Freephone: 03339001111
Job Title - Hearing Aid Audiologist
Qualifications - HCPC Registered Hearing Aid Dispenser
Reports to - Area Partner
Location - Kent
Hours of work - Full time 42.5 hours per week
Basic Salary - £18,000 - £25,000 + generous commission + company car/ Car allowance
Clinical responsibilities include:-
• Case History taking
• Medical referrals
• Pure Tone Audiometry including masking and ULL’s
• QuickSIN and ANL testing
• Tinnitus evaluation and assessment
• Taking Aural impressions and selection of appropriate ear fittings
• Selection, demonstration and programming/fitting of hearing instruments/Tinnitus devices
• Provision of a full, structured, patient centred aftercare programme to ensure patient satisfaction.
• Provide appropriate education and support for individuals with hearing loss and/or tinnitus and any other interested parties.
· Competitive salary and performance related pay structure based on patient satisfaction.
· 28 days holiday entitlement (inclusive of Bank Holidays)
· Car allowance
· Full Dispensing equipment
· Fuel and general expenses
To apply for this position you must be registered (or eligible to register) with the HCPC. If you do not hear from us within 14 days of the closing date, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
If you would like an informal chat to discuss this superb opportunity to join my client, please contact me as below. Alternatively, if you would be interested in other opportunities within this area, please call me on 0333 900 1111 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role is not suitable for you, then perhaps you have a colleague who would be interested. We do have a ‘recommend a friend’ scheme which would benefit you by £100 in cash! For further details please visit our website at www.ppruk.com - You can also view other career options available at the moment.
PPRUK Ltd is an employment agency and advertises all registered vacancies, having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations 2003.
FOR MORE INFORMATION ON PPR UK AND ITS CURRENT NATIONAL VACANCIES PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE - www.ppruk.com