Optometrist Job, Retford
Optometrist Job - Retford - 1503-1579
Excellent 3 to 5 days per week fully independent practice Optometrist vacancy based in one established practice offering shorter hours Saturday working, extended test times and superb long term prospects working alongside experienced future focussed management team.
- General working hours 9am - 5pm (Mon-Fri) with 1 hour break and Saturday 9am-3pm
- Test times usually 30 minutes and negotiable to suit patient requirements
- Company offers state of the art testing facilities and happy to invest in OCT if Optom prefers facilities to be available
- Highly competitive remuneration scheme up to £45,000!
- Qualified experienced support staff at your disposable at all times
- Opportunity to train and develop in engaging specialist clinical areas
- Will be working alongside the business owners and your ideas will be welcomed as to how the practice should move forward with real Partnership prospects!
- Clinical freedom and bespoke high end product range
- Access to the latest testing equipment and non-pressurised work environment
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Should be a conscientious and reliable professional committed to providing the highest levels of patient care
- Applications welcomed from Optoms of all levels of experience including Pre reg Optoms nearing their stage 2 assessments
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Optical Division on 01423 813450 and select option 1.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometry Jobs
Apply for Optometrist Job, Retford
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly