Optical Assistant Position, Wokingham
Fantastic new Optical Assistant/Dispensing optician position with established practice which is part of a growing dynamic company, offering an excellent long-term career prospects and personal development.
- Full time role, option to work one weekend on one weekend off.
- 33 days holiday
- 9-5:30pm working hours
- Open to considering someone without experience for the Optical Assistant role
- Company offers excellent facilities and can provide the opportunity to train and support through different optical qualifications
- A highly supportive team will be at your disposable at all times allowing you to better concentrate on the needs of your patients with ease and confidence and be able to feel assured in professionalism of the colleagues around you
- Competitive salary 18k for Optical Assistants circa 30k for Dispensing Opticians
- Generous holiday + professional fees paid + benefits
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Must be a strong communicator who can offer superb customer service in a calm and friendly manner
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Optical Division on 01423 850415.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Dispensing Optician Jobs
Apply for Optical Assistant Position, Wokingham
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly