Hear Care Assistant Role, London & South East
Prospect Health's Hearcare Division is currently working on behalf of an excellent independent company that is looking to recruit a Hear care Assistant to become a pivotal part of the team.
Location - London/South East
- Mobile/practice based role
- You will have access to the latest testing facilities and diverse product offering
- Diverse role with basic testing, administration and receptionist tasks
- Competitive salary
- Recognition of excellence and reward their staff extremely well for outstanding achievement
- Working alongside outstanding and friendly team who will offer their support when needed
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Need to be HCA qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- Full UK driving license desirable
- Previous experience in hear care/audiology is essential
- As a Hear care assistant you would need to be able to work as part of a team, and to be able to deal with a variety of different customers. You would need to be polite, hardworking, have a helpful approach and plenty of enthusiasm.
- Must be very well presented and have upbeat personable character capable of always generating lasting rapport
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Audiology Division on 01423 813452.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Audiology Jobs
Apply for Hear Care Assistant Role, London & South East
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly