Audiologist Position, Birmingham
5 days left
- Full Time
Prospect Health's hear care division are currently working with an Independent hearing healthcare business, who are committed to delivering the very best hearing care and currently seeking a quality focussed commercial Audiologist to join their expanding team.
You would be covering Birmingham, working potentially in a mixture of branches and undertaking some home visits in a highly varied and engaging role.
Location - Birmingham
- Essentially Monday to Friday - however week days can be swapped to weekends if needed
- General working hours 9am - 5pm - the starting/finishing hours can be flexible
- Test times flexible to suit patient needs
- State of the art technology
- Non sales pressurised role and relaxed professional environment
- All candidates should also be switched on and commercially aware
- Qualified Audiologist / HCPC registered required as 100% private patient base
- 3 years' Audiology experience is required
- Highly competitive basic salary of up to £45,000 with fantastic bonus schemes
- Great prospect to develop your specialist clinical expertise
- Non pressurised clinical environment with future focussed aspiring employer
- 20 days holiday plus 8 days bank holiday allowance
What happens next?
To talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and any other suitable positions please contact a member of the Audiology division on 01423 813452.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Audiology Jobs
Apply for Audiologist Position, Birmingham
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly