Audiologist Position, Birmingham
Prospect Health's hear care division are currently working with an Independent hearing healthcare business, who are committed to delivering the very best hearing care and currently seeking a quality focussed commercial Audiologist to join their expanding team.
You would be covering Birmingham, working potentially in a mixture of branches and undertaking some home visits in a highly varied and engaging role.
Location - Birmingham
- Essentially Monday to Friday - however week days can be swapped to weekends if needed
- General working hours 9am - 5pm - the starting/finishing hours can be flexible
- Test times flexible to suit patient needs
- State of the art technology
- Non sales pressurised role and relaxed professional environment
- All candidates should also be switched on and commercially aware
- Qualified Audiologist / HCPC registered required as 100% private patient base
- 3 years' Audiology experience is required
- Highly competitive basic salary of up to £45,000 with fantastic bonus schemes
- Great prospect to develop your specialist clinical expertise
- Non pressurised clinical environment with future focussed aspiring employer
- 20 days holiday plus 8 days bank holiday allowance
What happens next?
To talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and any other suitable positions please contact a member of the Audiology division on 01423 813452.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Audiology Jobs