Optometrist - Devon/Dorset Border - Independent
7 days left
- Full Time
A well-established group of independent Opticians based in the Devon/Dorset border are looking to recruit a full time Optometrist to work between four different branches in the area.
Each practice offers patients a relaxed and friendly environment, coupled with exceptional levels of services and a choice of tailored eye examination.
- Providing thorough 30-40 minute sight tests to patients of all ages
- Working between four different branches (All 15 minutes apart)
- Access to advanced retinal photography
- Providing Contact Lens clinics
- Working closely with the Dispensing Optician and support team to ensure a smooth handover
- Small teams of 3-4 people
- 9am - 5pm working hours
- Alternate Saturdays
- Fully qualified Optometrist registered with the GOC
- Newly qualified would be preferable as you will have plenty of support from Senior Optometrists.
- Excellent communications and organisational skills
- Commercial awareness
- Passion for optics
- Clinically focused
- Full Clean Driving Licence
This is an excellent opportunity for an Optometrist at the start of their career to join a company which can offer a fantastic working environment. You will be supported every step of the way and will be encouraged to input new ideas and help out in all areas of the business.
- Paying up to £40,000
- Fees paid for
- Additional company benefits
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Rebecca Wood using the 'Apply' link as soon as possible.
Apply for Optometrist - Devon/Dorset Border - Independent
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly