Part Time Optometrist - Southampton - 2-3 Days A Week
4 days left
- Part Time
A family run independent Opticians based in Southampton are looking to recruit a part time Optometrist to join the team working 2-3 days a week.
The practice prides themselves on providing the highest standards of professional care, the finest eyewear and an honest, personal service
- Providing thorough 30 minute sight tests to patients of all ages
- Working as the sole Optometrist in the practice with full professional freedom
- Pre-screening patients
- Access to advanced retinal photography including an OCT and digital phoropter
- Working alongside a CLO so not much contact lens work initially. This may increase in the future.
- Working closely with the Dispensing Optician and support team to ensure a smooth handover
- Mondays, Tuesdays and alternate Saturdays.
- 8.50am - 5.30pm working hours (5pm on a Sat)
- Fully qualified Optometrist registered with the GOC
- Excellent communications and organisational skills
- Clinically focused
- Ability to develop relationships with patients.
This is an excellent opportunity for an Optometrist to take the next step in their career by joining this reputable company. It's a third generation family run practice which can offer a great working environment.
- Paying between £45,000 to £55,000 Pro rata
- Additional company benefits
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Rebecca Wood using the 'Apply' link as soon as possible.
Apply for Part Time Optometrist - Southampton - 2-3 Days A Week
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly