Optometrist - Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
Optometrist -Specsavers – Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
Are you looking for a unique opportunity where clinical development, training and progression is key? – Look no further, Specsavers Milton Keynes are looking for Optometrists like you!
What’s on offer at Specsavers Milton Keynes?
An exceptional package worth up to £60,000 dependant on experience. In the package is included;
- Bonus scheme based on sales and conversion
- Pension scheme
- Professional fees paid
- Paid car parking
- Healthcare package
- Flexible working hours which could include; compressed hours, alternate weekends or part time
- Working in a large store with state of the art equipment
- 33 days’ holiday
- Fantastic progression into Senior Optometrist or progression with JVP
- Working with the Director Optometrist who is a Chair of the LOC committee aswell as the Chair for Specsavers over
- Fantastic opportunity towards clinical development including; EOS, IP, Glaucoma, MECs, Pre-reg supervision, ILM Management courses and much more!
- Relocation package
About the store:
Our store is well established and have been in the town now for over 16 years. Due to the stores, recent refit and additional test room (now 9 test rooms) they are now looking for an enthusiastic team player to join their existing team. Our store is looking for an Optometrist looking to take on a broader clinical responsibility, supervise a pre-registration Optometrist, to get involved in a varied work load.
About Milton Keynes:
- Milton Keynes was the last and largest of the post-war ‘new towns’.
- The town is home to the Open University’s headquarters, which was the world’s first degree-awarding distance learning institution.
- The town is bidding to become European Capital of Culture in 2023.
- Now celebrating its 50th birthday, Milton Keynes has an economy worth £9.6 billion and a population much younger than the average British town.
For more information regarding the town and Optometry within please have a look at a recent article by our Specsavers Directors in the most recent Optician issue:
How to apply:
If this opportunity sounds of interest and you would like more information on the opportunity, please contact Gemma Brereton at Specsavers Recruitment Services on 01566 770124 or firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this position, you must be registered with the GOC as an Optometrist.