Optical Customer Service Director - Bradford - West Yorkshire
A new opportunity has arisen for a Dispensing Optician or Practice Manager to join a leading domiciliary eye care provider and buy in to their well established territory covering the Bradford, West Yorkshire region.
Within the position you would work alongside an Optometrist Partner to continue developing and growing the business - ultimately aiming to make eye care more accessible to those who arguably need it the most.
This presents the perfect opportunity to get out of the confined environment in practice and take complete control of your work. Forecasts show this business could be extremely successful given the required attention, making for huge earning potential whilst only having to work Monday to Friday.
Customer Service Director - Role
- Day-to-day management of the business
- Developing new relationships whilst maintaining current clients
- Handling customer queries and complaints
- Ensuring days run smoothly through effective planning - clinics and aftercare
- Provide comprehensive service when out on visits
- Introduce and implement new ideas to help drive the business forward
- PR / Marketing activity
- Monday to Friday
Customer Service Director - Requirements
- Previous experience as an Opticians Manager or Qualified Dispensing Optician with a strong desire to succeed
- Self-motivated and focused on exceeding goals
- Excellent communication skills: Demonstrate a passion for excellent customer service
- Customer focussed
- Commitment and flexibility
Customer Service Director - Package
- Basic salary of £25,000
- 100% of your share of profits
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Kieran Lindley using the 'Apply' link as soon as possible.
Apply for Optical Customer Service Director - Bradford - West Yorkshire
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly