Mobile Hearing Aid Dispenser - Kent
6 days left
- Full Time
PPRUK are currently recruiting for an independent group who are looking for a Mobile Hraring Aid Dispenser (Audiologist)to work with them Monday to Friday only. The role will involve visiting patients in their homes to provide the Hearing Aid Dispenser service. This is a permanent position
To work effectively in this role you would need to;
· Be a Qualified Hearing Aid Dispenser (Audiologist)
· Be registered with the HCPC or be an Audiologist willing to register
· Be confident driving and have a clean UK driver licence for 2+ years.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing Optical and Hearing care business on a mobile basis. A company Car is provided for you to get to and from patients and business miles are paid for.
To apply for this vacancy- please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Amy on (Freephone) 03339001111
Position: Mobile Hearing Aid Dispenser (Audiologist)
Hours: Monday - Friday 9.00am to 5.30pm (NO WEEKENDS)
Salary - £20,000-25,000 depending on location and experience
Company Car included: Yes
· Fully expensed company car
· Mobile phone and laptop included
· Uncapped bonus
· Holidays: 20 days per year plus 8 bank holidays
· HCPC fees Paid
· BSHAA fees paid
· Indemnity insurance covered
· Company Pension up to 5%
· Comprehensive training
· Generous holiday entitlement
· Childcare vouchers
· Career progression opportunities
· Discounted eye wear and hearing products
· To promote best practice in the field
· To maintain effective means of communication at all times
· To be competent in all areas of dispensing and patient aftercare
· To be competent in the management of information; including daily company reports and information technologies
· To act as a positive ambassador at organised promotional events including trade shows
· Maintain high standards at all times of personal appearance; timekeeping; attendance and respect of company property
· Working with NHS and Private patients
· To understand and adhere at all times to company Health and Safety procedures and to ensure that the vehicles are presentable and driven safely within the law
· Operate in line with company policies; procedures and current legislation at all times
· Committing to the company belief of ‘always do what is right for the patient’
· Any other reasonable requests that may be made from time to time
To apply for this position you must be registered with the HCPC or be willing to register and have held a full clean driving license for at least 2 years.
If you do not hear from us within 14 days of the closing date, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
If you would like an informal chat to discuss this superb opportunity to join my client, please contact me as below. Alternatively, if you would be interested in other opportunities within this area, please call me on 0333 900 1111 or email me at email@example.com
If this role is not suitable for you, then perhaps you have a colleague who would be interested. We do have a ‘recommend a friend' scheme which would benefit you by £100 in cash! For further details please visit our website at www.ppruk.com - You can also view other career options available at the moment.
PPRUK Ltd is an employment agency and advertises all registered vacancies, having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations 2003.
FOR MORE INFORMATION ON PPR UK AND ITS CURRENT NATIONAL VACANCIES PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE - www.ppruk.com
Apply for Mobile Hearing Aid Dispenser - Kent
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly