Outstanding Super High End Independent Vacancy in West London
This company has a brand new store in Soho that boasts the most exciting and beautiful atmosphere and environment in London, which is now looking for an optometrist with a strong clinical orientation to join their team. The practice is part of an very high end, affluent and successful independent chain of which is looking for an driven and ambitious Optometrist to join their team in Soho.
This company have strong clinical focus and invest in the most advanced ways of testing eyes and have the option of an OCT scan with every eye test and have a full Zeiss Kit resulting in a less pressured environment as their aim is to primarily provide the best possible care and service for their patients. The company allow up to an hour in testing times depending on which equipment you would be using as well as the needs of the patients.
In 2002 a spectacle designer and now the owner of this enterprise began offering a Bespoke service to private clients. By 2008, he opened his own workshop and started offering a full Custom service through his global network of exclusive opticians, who also sell their Ready-to-Wear frames, and provide Custom-Made to Order frames for their customers. Today, this company is known for the skill of its designs and refined handmade artistry. Due to the Directors' excellence in his creations and vision, the company continues to this day, to champion extraordinary craftsmanship.
This practice is looking for someone with a driven and ambitious mindset as the rest of their passionate team members for a full time position within their brand new professional practice and they are the most favourable of independents to work for as they pay very competitively and would be able to offer up to £60,000 dependent on the candidate.
The practice is located in Soho which is a major business district in West London that has an inviting and vibrant atmosphere everyday.
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- Salaries of up to £60,000 + Bonus
- The opportunity to join one of the most sought after Optical Companys' in the market
- Boasts state of the art Opthalmic Instruments
- Offers a lot in the form of training and will substantially expand your skills as an Optometrist
- Up to 1 hour testing times
- No NHS patients all private clients
- Staff discounts in store
- Professional fees and indemnities
- This position is for someone hoping to join an affluent practice that has a unique quality that differentiates them from any other Opticians.
If you are interested the please contact our Senior Recruitment Consultant, Danny Alaimo on 0208 952 6672 OR Danny.email@example.com - he will answer any questions and provide all details needed.
The Ideal candidate for this position will be an optometrist who has the skill sets to be able to work within this company referring to such qualifications as independent prescribing and other skill sets or someone who is used to working with this type of equipment.
- GOC registered or ability to be
- Clean faultless GOC record
- Full Time commitment
- Team and self-motivated
- Ability to work every Saturday
* If you cannot offer the above requirements, please do not apply for the position
Apply for Outstanding Super High End Independent Vacancy in West London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly