Optometrist Role - Up to £65,000
I am currently working on behalf of one of the most sought-after multiple brands in optics at present. The company who pride themselves in customer satisfaction and experience have a vacancy available with a very specific criterion; “Someone who is passionate about optics, hard-working and pride themselves in providing customer service to an outstanding yet professional degree. Experience is preferred however are we are more concerned about the candidate’s personality traits, so are open to candidate experience being meagre.”
The company have recently invested £45,000,000 into all of their U.K stores, improving all practices with brand new refurbishment allowing a better experience for both employees and customers for aesthetic appreciation. This will also improve all equipment and ultimately allow bigger and better progressive routes for all employees.
- Up to £65,000 (Potentially more dependent on candidate experience)
- Bonus Structure; Paid quarterly, must be hit as a practice;
- 100% - 110% of sales = 3% of salary (£1,950)
- 110% -120% of sales = 5% of salary (£3,250)
- 120% of sales and above = 8% of salary (£5,200)
- The best pension scheme in the market; at 2:1 ratio up to 6% maximum input;
- If you input 1%, they will contribute 2% = 3% of salary per annum (£1,950)
- If you input 6%, they will contribute 12% = 18% of salary per annum (11,700)
- Professional Fees Paid
- 33 Days Holiday (Increasing in length of service)
- Buy back of holiday days (Between 4-10 days) at salaried day rate
- Staff Discount Card
- Free eye check (including retinal photography).
- 70% discount on up to three complete pairs of glasses a year, and 30% discount on any additional pairs thereafter.
- Discounts on contact lenses and discount vouchers for friends and family.
AND ON TOP OF THIS…
Routes for progression;
- Optom Leader
- Clinical Manager
- Clinical Governance Optometrist
- Clinical Research
- Research Ambassador
- Experts in particular aspects of eye health
- Franchise partner
As you can see, this is a fantastic opportunity to uptake a position with the best development opportunities within any optical company in the U.K. With regular pay reviews (Averaging 5% pay increase) there is never a cap to the financial possibilities within the company and the growth that is possible as a development aspect, the glass ceiling is never close to being hit!
Please do not hesitate to get in touch should you wish to discuss this opportunity or your career prospects any further.
0207 952 6623
07585 003 940
Apply for Optometrist Role - Up to £65,000
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly