Optometrist - Liffey Valley
Specsavers Liffey Valley are seeking to recruit two full time experienced Optometrist with CORU recognition or registration.
Role: Full time Optometrist (39 hours per week)
Salary: Minimum €40,000 basic salary.
A Great Opportunity for your Future…
Would you like to join a highly successful Specsavers store, with a great reputation for staff progression and the very highest standard in Customer Service?
If so, come and join our fantastic team at Liffey Valley where you will have the opportunity to provide an outstanding Customer Journey from the meet and greet to saying goodbye, you will pride yourself on making sure every customer feels like an individual and their experience with us will be personal to their needs.
Duties of the role will include:
- To carry out eye examinations in accordance with company procedures and Health and Safety regulations.
- Prescribe, supply and fit appropriate spectacle lenses and contact lenses.
- To advise patients on appropriate use of spectacles, contact lenses as well as appropriate lighting levels in relation to reading and writing.
- To refer patients to an Ophthalmologist eye specialist, where required.
- To maintain patient records to a professional standard.
- To maintain ongoing professional CPD.
Qualifications / skills required:
- Recognition as an Optometrist with the governing body, CORU.
- Must be of a confident and professional, yet friendly and approachable disposition.
- Must have excellent patient / customer care skills.
- Must have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Able to demonstrate sound professional ethics.
The store itself is in a great location and is always very busy, which is fantastic for the store and its staff, keeping you engaged and always on the go. Public transport for those who don’t drive is easily accessible with main lines travelling from Dublin City Centre. For those who do drive there is private parking directly behind the store.
- Highly competitive salary with a great bonus structure
- Pension Scheme
- Great Holiday Entitlement
- Professional fees and CORU Paid
- Great opportunity for progression, with potential JVP opportunity
We are at the height of customer care, and work hard to ensure every customer feels like we have provided them with the very best service. You will complete expert eye examinations along with providing a contact lens service that meets the very highest of clinical standards. Just as importantly, you will provide every customer with clear advice and the peace of mind that comes with being in expert hands. To be part of our team you will need to be a real team player, enthusiastic and passionate about what you do and the service you provide.
For more information on this incredible opportunity at our store in Swords, please contact Alice Reed at Specsavers Recruitment Services on +44 (0)1566 788 649 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Specsavers has been going from strength to strength, ever since the business started back in 1984. We strive for the highest clinical standards – and believe that the customer should be at the heart of everything we do. We also recognise that our people are critical to our past and future success – so we do everything we can to make sure they get the experience and career they’re looking for: from outstanding training and a personal development plan, to excellent benefits and unstinting support. The business has nearly 1,500 stores across 12 countries – and is still growing. We want you to be part of this outstanding success story.
Closing date for applications: 25th of November October 2017.
Alternatively, this vacancy will close once we have filled all available assessment places. We therefore highly recommend early applications.