Optometrist - Didsbury - High End Independent
3 days left
- Full Time
A high-end independent opticians is offering a fantastic opportunity for a dynamic, clinical and energetic Optometrist to work in their advanced practice based in Didsbury, Manchester.
The practice holds a fantastic reputation for offering the highest standard of optical care alongside a wide range of luxurious products.
The completely modern practice allows access to a wide range of the latest diagnostic equipment enabling you to offer leading clinical excellence.
Optometrist - Role
- Delivering an eye examination and Contact Lens service to a consistently high clinical and customer service standard.
- Identifying any signs of injury, disease, abnormality and vision defects, checking for general health conditions at the same time
- Issuing prescriptions for glasses and contact lenses and advising them of the appropriate eyecare options
- Make recommendations from the testing room to increase sales of glasses, contact lenses, coatings etc.
- Support the Opticians Manager to ensure the clinics run efficiently
- Provide excellent customer service
- Offer a range of shared care including MECS, Diabetic Screening, Glaucoma, Cataract and more
Optometrist - Requirements
- Fully qualified Optometrist registered with the GOC
- Excellent communication skills
- Commercially aware
Optometrist - Package
- Package will be tailored to your requirements
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Kieran Lindley using the 'Apply' link as soon as possible.
Apply for Optometrist - Didsbury - High End Independent
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly