Optometrist - Didsbury - High End Independent
A high-end independent opticians is offering a fantastic opportunity for a dynamic, clinical and energetic Optometrist to work in their advanced practice based in Didsbury, Manchester.
The practice holds a fantastic reputation for offering the highest standard of optical care alongside a wide range of luxurious products.
The completely modern practice allows access to a wide range of the latest diagnostic equipment enabling you to offer leading clinical excellence.
Optometrist - Role
- Delivering an eye examination and Contact Lens service to a consistently high clinical and customer service standard.
- Identifying any signs of injury, disease, abnormality and vision defects, checking for general health conditions at the same time
- Issuing prescriptions for glasses and contact lenses and advising them of the appropriate eyecare options
- Make recommendations from the testing room to increase sales of glasses, contact lenses, coatings etc.
- Support the Opticians Manager to ensure the clinics run efficiently
- Provide excellent customer service
- Offer a range of shared care including MECS, Diabetic Screening, Glaucoma, Cataract and more
Optometrist - Requirements
- Fully qualified Optometrist registered with the GOC
- Excellent communication skills
- Commercially aware
Optometrist - Package
- Package will be tailored to your requirements
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Kieran Lindley using the 'Apply' link as soon as possible.