OPTOMETRIST| INDEPENDENT| ESSEX | LOCUM ON GOING | 3 DAYS A WEEK & ALTERNATE SAT
Match2Match Recruitment along with our prestigious client are currently seeking a Qualified Optometrist to join their busy practice team in Essex.
Our client is a well-established practice who prides themselves on delivering a first class service to all of their patients. They have gained a reputation that is second to none within the community for delivering a personal and extremely professional level of care.
The successful candidate will need to be dynamic, honest and loyal. You must be clinically minded, commercially aware, have a good understanding of KPI'S and a proven track record of sales.
If you feel this is the right role for you then please apply by using the contact information provided below;
- Must be eligible to work in the UK
- Must be GOC registered and have a current GOC number
- Experience essential
- Clinically minded and commercially aware
- Superb customer service and communication skills
- Passionate about optics
Job Benefits and Information:
- Career Progression
- Professional fee's paid
- Part time - Wednesday, Thursdays, Fridays and alternate Saturdays.
- Opportunity to work with the most up to date equipment
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Specialist clinics
- OCT Training
- 30 - 40 mins testing
- High-end practice and frames
- Any days 3 days a week and alternate Sat
The Match2Match team are available to answer your questions and assist you accordingly in finding the right role for you!
For more information or to apply for the above position please call the numbers below or attach your CV to the email below.
Office Numbers: 020-8172-0474 or 020-8172-0449
Hotline Number: 07432674364
Due to the high volume of CV's we receive, it is not always possible for us to respond to every applicant personally. If you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful at this time.