Boutique Independent Optometrist Job, South West London
- Part Time
We are seeking a driven Optometrist to join a truly forward thinking, sole Independent practice in South-West London.
The company has a large emphasis on customer and patient care, allowing high levels of contact time in order to deliver excellent service levels as an Optometrist.
Our client has been, and still remains today, a family company built on solid foundations, always adapting to change in the optical market.
- The company is a forward thinking Independent and is one of the UK's oldest optical practices having been established for over 90 years and continually remaining at the forefront of patient care. The wealth of experience is increasingly being supported by technology which plays an ever-more important role in maintaining good eye health and vision
- Working hours 9:15am - 5.30pm Monday to Saturday
- Part time positions available, 3 days a week
- Days required - Saturdays and 2 other days, either (Tuesday, Thursday or Friday)
- Closed Sundays and Bank Holidays
- Testing time 30 minutes (Pre-screening completed by OA's)
- Using a paperless patient management system and state of the art equipment
- The practice has 3 consulting rooms with a range of experienced Optoms, Dispensing Opticians and Optical Assistants
- Very competitive salary up to £55K, along-side a fantastic package
- Flexible 30 minute testing times with pre-screening always completed by an OA, enabling exceptional high quality patient care
- Closed Sundays and Bank Holidays, offering greater freedom for work life balance
- The Company continuously invest in cutting edge technology to ensure they can provide the most up to date screening and investigative techniques Including Topcon OCT, Daytona Optomap, Topcon Slit lamps and Trial frames alongside a very efficient paperless patient management system
- Highly established Independent allowing a less sales driven, pressure free environment
- Daily meetings arranged to keep staff rapport high and create a very social working atmosphere
- The practice has a very modern, open planned, boutique style throughout
- The Director is a fully qualified Optom who really drives clinical performance and development with all employees in the business
- Team members attend in-house CET training inside of work and evenings arranged by the company
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, 33 in total
- A highly supportive, experienced team will be at your disposable at all times allowing you to better concentrate on the needs of your patients with ease and confidence and be able to feel confident in professionalism of the colleagues around
- Very Experienced staff that believe in running an opticians that builds close relationships with patients and staff to achieve a more long term goal
What Happens Next
If you would like to apply for this vacancy, click 'apply' and submit your CV for consideration. If you would prefer to discuss this and other similar roles with a member of our Optical team dial 01423 813452.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs