Area Manager - Full Time
To support a group of branches within the Hampshire and Dorset areas.
Do you have a passion for helping businesses to grow? Do you love leading teams and motivating them to be the best they can be? We’re looking for an Area Manager to join our established team, providing vital support to a group of branches and working with the senior leadership team to continue to build successful practices.
You’ll have experience in helping a team to perform at their best, and you understand that happy, well-trained and highly motivated staff deliver a superior service, which in turn means we have happy and satisfied customers. You’ll champion a branch’s cause, and guide them in achieving sustainable sales growth and profit.
You’re already a fully-qualified dispensing optician, with a strong track record in people and performance management. You’re a great communicator and a strong leader, able to work with teams across our group. And like us, you care about customers and want to help them live their lives to the full.
As well as a great environment full of beautiful products and enthusiastic staff, you’ll receive a competitive salary and an attractive benefits package, including:
- Bonus scheme
- Contribution towards a Gym/Club membership
- Company Car
- Private medical insurance
- Pension Scheme
- Life cover
- Optical Professional indemnity through FODO, where applicable
- 27 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Staff discounts
Who we look for
There are all kinds of people working at Leightons, but we find they broadly fit into the same kind of mould:
- People who care about other people
- People who listen
- People who want the best for the business and its customers
- People who aren’t content to sit still and adapt to change easily
- People who are motivated and driven and want to be the best they can be
- People who are fun to work with
- People who love life and want to help others live it to the full
Think you’ll fit right in? Then get in touch.
Either apply directly or, if you’d prefer to have a confidential discussion or meeting before applying, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01252 823419.