Dispensing Optician Job, Aberdeen
- Full Time
Prospect Health are pleased to announce a fantastic Dispensing Optician role has just become available with a state of the art independent optical team, who value traditional standards and believe it is important that their customers feel comfortable. Our client is looking recruit a friendly, approachable, enthusiastic Dispensing Optician who has a real passion for optics.
- An opportunity to work within a well-established and respected group.
- State of the art practice which prides itself in investing in the latest innovations in technology.
- Clinically minded practice which provides numerous specialist services including macular screening and colourimetry.
- High end dispensing, working with a wide variety of designer and bespoke frames.
- Opportunity to work with a close knit, experienced and professional team.
- Future opportunities for training and development in the practice, with longer term career progression available within the group.
- Full time opportunity available.
- Well established & respected, Independent practice.
- Competitive salary and benefits package on offer depending on knowledge and experience.
- Busy, professional, smart working environment.
- Future development and progression opportunities.
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Qualified Dispensing Optician who is registered with the General Optical Council
- Should enjoy working with an engaging team environment and dynamic management team and be passionate about optics!
- Must be very well presented and have upbeat personable character capable of always generating lasting rapport
What Happens Next
To talk to us in confidence about this opportunity or any other suitable positions, please contact a member of the Optical division on 01423 850413 or send your CV and covering letter to Optical@prospect-health.com
Office Hours Monday-Thursday 9am - 8.30pm Friday 9am - 5.30pm
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Dispensing Optician Jobs