Audiologist Position, Macclesfield
We are currently working on a fantastic Audiologist opportunity in an established family run hearing care service in Macclesfield where personable and professional care are paramount.
Location - Macclesfield & area
- Monday to Friday only working required
- General working hours 9am - 5pm
- Test times flexible to suit patient needs
- Company offers state of the art testing facilities and high end diverse product range
- Mainly branch based role with potential domiciliary work if needed
- Our client is looking for a high calibre experienced RHAD. You need to be driven, have exceptional patient care skills and commercial acumen.
- You must be ambitious, with a business mind as you may be involved with marketing, business planning and development of the business.
- Our client is looking for a confident candidate who is happy to work independently
- To apply for this position you must be registered with the HCPC as a Hearing Aid Dispenser with full UK driving licence and your own car
- You must also possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Highly lucrative negotiable remuneration
- Clinical freedom guaranteed
- Long term prospects with the opportunity to buy the practice you would be based in
- 20 days holiday plus 8 days bank holiday allowance
What happens next?
To talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and any other suitable positions please contact a member of the Audiology division on 01423 813452.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Audiology Jobs