Audiologist Position, Macclesfield
We are currently working on a fantastic Audiologist opportunity in an established family run hearing care service in Macclesfield where personable and professional care are paramount.
Location - Macclesfield & area
- Monday to Friday only working required
- General working hours 9am - 5pm
- Test times flexible to suit patient needs
- Company offers state of the art testing facilities and high end diverse product range
- Mainly branch based role with potential domiciliary work if needed
- Our client is looking for a high calibre experienced RHAD. You need to be driven, have exceptional patient care skills and commercial acumen.
- You must be ambitious, with a business mind as you may be involved with marketing, business planning and development of the business.
- Our client is looking for a confident candidate who is happy to work independently
- To apply for this position you must be registered with the HCPC as a Hearing Aid Dispenser with full UK driving licence and your own car
- You must also possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Highly lucrative negotiable remuneration
- Clinical freedom guaranteed
- Long term prospects with the opportunity to buy the practice you would be based in
- 20 days holiday plus 8 days bank holiday allowance
What happens next?
To talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and any other suitable positions please contact a member of the Audiology division on 01423 813452.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Audiology Jobs
Apply for Audiologist Position, Macclesfield
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly