Audiologist Job, East Midlands
Highly established Audiologist vacancy in a highly engaging and none pressurised working environment.
Location - East Midlands
- Monday to Friday only working required and the position is flexible full or part time 3-5 days per week
- General working hours 9am - 5pm
- Test times flexible to suit patient needs
- Company offers state of the art testing facilities and high end diverse product range
- Mixture of domiciliary and branch based role
- Our client is looking for a high calibre RHAD with a proven sales record. You need to be driven and have high ambitions to achieve success
- All candidates should also be switched on and commercially aware
- To apply for this position you must be registered with the HCPC as a Hearing Aid Dispenser with full UK driving licence
- You must also possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Competitive basic salary with OTE of £50,000+, Company car + other benefits
- 20 days holiday plus 8 days bank holiday allowance
What happens next?
To talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and any other suitable positions please contact a member of the Audiology division on 01423 813452.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Audiology Jobs
Apply for Audiologist Job, East Midlands
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly