OPTICAL ASSISTANT | INDEPENDENT | BEACONSFIELD | £15K - £18K | FULL TIME |
Match2Match Recruitment is currently seeking an Optical Assistant for our independent client based in the Beaconsfield.
Our client is a family run independent group, having been established for over 80 years they have gained a reputation that is second to none for providing a personal and professional service with superb attention to detail.
The successful candidate will be joining a friendly and motivated team, so you will need to be clinically minded, commercially aware with superb customer service and communication skills.
If you feel this is the right role for you then please apply by using the information provided below;
- Must be eligible to work in the UK
- Clinically minded and commercially aware
- Have excellent customer service and communication skills
- Must be able to work independently and as part of a team
Job Benefits and Information:
- 20 days holidays + Bank Holidays
- Career progression
- Opportunity to work with the most up to date and latest equipment
- High-end practice and frames
- Opportunity to work with a friendly and motivated team
- Work closely with the local hospitals
The Match2Match team are available to answer your questions and assist you accordingly in finding the right role for you!
For more information, call our recruitment team on:
Office Numbers: 020-8172-0474 or 020-8172-0449
Emails: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Due to the high volume of CVs we receive, it is not always possible for us to respond to every applicant personally. If you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful at this time.
Apply for OPTICAL ASSISTANT | INDEPENDENT | BEACONSFIELD | £15K - £18K | FULL TIME |
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly