Optometrist Job Opportunity Oxford
We are looking for an ambitious Optometrist on behalf of our client's practice in Oxford.
The successful candidate will join one of the UK's largest independently-owned chains of opticians and a company that has been at the forefront of optical care for over 75 years.
As part of their optical team you will be expected to have excellent commercial awareness as well the ability to deliver exceptional customer service. You will benefit from an attractive salary package, bonus scheme and a unique career development plan which includes CET accredited lectures and courses. This truly is an opportunity not to be missed.
- Unique chance to develop your skills as an Optometrist
- Diabetic screening service
- Regular refresher courses and company training to keep pace with changing needs in a competitive market.
- Focus on quality work and accuracy by spending 25 minutes on each appointment.
- Continued personal development by running a series of CET accredited lectures and training courses.
- Enjoy professional freedom to spend the time you need with each patient
- Attractive salary package which make top professionals choose them as an employer of choice.
- Bonus schemes are in operation and recognise performance levels in your particular skills and your contribution to the team performance.
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- Registered as an Optometrist with the GOC or be currently in training to gain professional status
What Happens Next
To apply for this job, click on the 'Apply' button and upload your latest CV. If you would rather discuss this and other suitable opportunities over the phone, call our Optical Division on 01423 813450 and select option 1.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometry Jobs
Apply for Optometrist Job Opportunity Oxford
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly