Optical Practice Manager Job, South Holland area, Lincolnshire
We have a unique and exciting opportunity available within a well-established, clinically focused independent optical team. Our client values traditional standards when it comes to patient care and aim to provide the highest level of professional ophthalmic services, whilst using the latest techniques and equipment. They are looking to recruit a proactive and clinically minded Dispensing/ General Manager to join their professional, experienced team. In return you can expect a rewarding role within a family run, forward thinking practice where you will have real say and input in the development of the business.
South Holland District, Lincolnshire
- Independent, community opticians who have been established for over 20 years
- The practice has a strong clinical focus and provides a wide range of professional services - they invest in the latest modern technology and were one of the first practices in the area to have an OCT.
- Opportunity to work with a wide range of designer frames and lenses.
- You will be working alongside the directors, within a close knit team of professionals.
- You will be full involved in the development of the business and will be given autonomy in your role and the freedom to bring in new ideas to help the growth of the practice.
- A practice with a friendly and welcoming atmosphere, creating a superb working environment for both patients and employees alike.
- No late night or Sunday hours, providing the successful candidate with an excellent work life balance.
- Chance to join an established, future focused practice and take a key role in the development of the business.
- Busy, professional, smart working environment.
- Excellent remuneration and benefits package
Key Skills and Qualifications
- At least 5 years' experience working in a management position within a healthcare or retail setting.
- Must be a qualified Dispensing Optician who is registered with the GOC.
- Should enjoy working with an engaging team environment and dynamic management team and be passionate about optics!
- Must be very well presented and have upbeat personable character capable of always generating lasting rapport
What Happens Next
To talk to us in confidence about this opportunity or any other suitable positions, please contact a member of the Optical division on 01423 850413 or send your CV and covering letter to Optical@prospect-health.com.
Office Hours Monday-Thursday 9am - 8.30pm Friday 9am - 5.30pm
Apply for Optical Practice Manager Job, South Holland area, Lincolnshire
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly